M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10
HEX SELF LOCKING NYLON NUTS
A2 STAINLESS STEEL HEXAGON LOCK NYLON NYLOCK NUTS
Choice of Multi pack HEXAGON SELF LOCK NUTS
General Description for A2 Stainless Steel Self Locking Nylon Hexagon Nuts
- High quality Stainless Steel Self-Locking nuts also known as a Nylock made of durable A2 stainless steel and to DIN982 standards. Full details and technical specifications below.
- These nuts can be tightened using a spanner, socket wrench as well as by hand. In addition, these nuts can also be used with bolts, screws and washers.
- A2 Stainless Steel Self–Locking Nuts with a nylon insert to ensure it does not shake loose.
- Hexagonal drive Nylon threaded inside, stainless steel, anti-loose hex nuts.
- Manufactured from A2 stainless steel for increased corrosion resistance. All nuts are standard metric coarse pitch.
- What is A2 Stainless Steel? A2 stainless steel is commonly referred to as 18-8 since it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. A2 is an authenticate stainless steel and is nonmagnetic.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- A2 is used in a wide range of applications in different industries such as the automotive industry for body paneling and bumpers etc, food and catering industries for the corrosion resistance, in the engineering and architecture industries, for the remote control and model making. In addition, it’s a favorite for many different DIY jobs in and around the home and garage for those jobs where a standard BZP fastener will not do. Handles extremely low & high temperatures
- How to use: From time to time small parts and components need replacing on a wide range of machines and accessories for the automotive industry. We have the solution for many of these replacement problems. Used with a machine, spanner or cap screw for mechanically joining materials together. Used widely for matching screws or bolts. Note: Designed to be used only once pitch
Color: Stainless Steel Finish
Counting Tolerances: We make every effort to count fasteners accurately using our professional counting weighing scales. As these scales are extremely sensitive, the slightest change in the working environment can have an effect on the instrument. Please rest assured that we expect over 99% of our orders to be correctly counted and packed, but we would like to advise you that a 5% tolerance either greater than or less than what you have ordered may be shipped. This will generally apply to the smaller ranges in our catalogue.