M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M10
A2 BLACK STAINLESS STEEL PLAIN WASHERS
Choice of Multipack WASHERS FORM A
General Description for A2 Stainless Steel Washers Form A
- High quality Stainless Steel blakened washers made of durable A2 stainless steel and to DIN934 standards. Full details and technical specifications below.
- These nuts can be tightened using a spanner, socket wrench as well as by hand. In addition, these nuts can also be used with bolts, screws and washers.
- What is A2 Stainless Steel? A2 stainless steel is commonly referred to as 18-8 since it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. A2 is an austenitic stainless steel and is nonmagnetic.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- A2 is used in a wide range of applications in different industries such as the automotive industry for body paneling and bumpers etc, food and catering industries for the corrosion resistance, in the engineering and architecture industries, for the remote control and model making. In addition, it’s a favorite for many different DIY jobs in and around the home and garage for those jobs where a standard BZP fastener will not do. Handles extremely low & high temperatures
M2 ~ 2.2mm i/d ~ 5mm o/d ~ 0.3mm thick
M3 ~ 3.2mm i/d ~ 7mm o/d ~ 0.5mm thick
M4 ~ 4.3mm i/d ~ 9mm o/d ~ 0.8mm thick
M5 ~ 5.3mm i/d ~ 10mm o/d ~ 1.0mm thick
M6 ~ 6.4mm i/d ~ 12mm o/d ~ 1.6mm thick
M8 ~ 8.4mm i/d ~ 16mm o/d ~ 1.6mm thick
M10 ~ 10.5mm i/d ~ 20mm o/d ~ 2mm thick
Color: Black Stainless Steel
Counting Tolerances: We make every effort to count fasteners accurately using our professional counting weighing scales. As these scales are extremely sensitive, the slightest change in the working environment can have an effect on the instrument. Please rest assured that we expect over 99% of our orders to be correctly counted and packed, but we would like to advise you that a 5% tolerance either greater than or less than what you have ordered may be shipped. This will generally apply to the smaller ranges in our catalogue.